Sunday 10 May 2009

Back to Sole Source

Well after 11 days of doing 810, I'm back to sole source now, I've been on it for 3 days, back to the headaches and keto breath today, so I think the Ketosis is slowly beginning to kick in again. Scales were hardly moving, actually they were going up on Friday (arrrhhhh!!!) so made the decision for me to go back down the plans, as I'm not ready for the slow losses yet!
Last week I weighed in at 12 stone 12 1/2, which I haven't done since sometime in 2005, I remember it as I had a depo injection at that weight - and that's when the weight started to plummet on!

Chris's sister Lee-Anne got engaged last weekend, so popped in to see her, his mum etc today. Lee-Anne is planning to have a late November/early December wedding, and I really really want to be able to, for the first time in a long time, wear something nice, and be at goal, and maintaining by then! I would love to be at goal and maintaining by my Birthday but with the losses really having slowed down now, I just can't see it happening :-( I really want to feel like a 'normal' 22 year old (coming onto 23 year old) again and get back to a 'normal' weight range. I hate being overweight, and even more so being labelled as 'obese'. I know being 'overweight' is my fault, but the obese problem was started from the depo injections, plus steroids, and having Polycystic Ovaries doesn't help the situation aswell.

It's nice to have some people finally noticing the weight is coming off now, and seeing that I am determined to have the weight come off, and more importantly stay off, but I do feel that for some people I will never get the comment that perhaps I would like, but I have to be happy that my family are standing by me, and Chris is my rock. Without him, would I have got this far? I don't know - I would like to think I have the strength to do this on my own or with him, but he really is a great motivator without being in anyway pushy.

Well, it's weigh in day tomorrow, and I'm not looking forward to it, but I just hope that it may be lbs down rather than up.

I also want the inches to keep going down, as the sizes in clothes don't seem to be dropping very quickly either.

No comments:

Post a Comment