Thursday 15 January 2009

1 1/2 Weeks in...

Well, 3 litres of water down today, had my 3 shakes, 1 fruits of the forest, 1 leek and potato and chicken and mushroom.

But tonight, for the first real time in starting the Cambridge Diet I feel mentally hungry and wish I could have a bit of baguette with butter on. It's carbs though and a definite not allowed thing, so I am here writing my blog to make sure I don't deviate at all. I really don't want to cave in and am on this journey to lose the weight because I want to be healthy and fit for me and my family. I want to feel good and be around for my son and my fiancee, I want to look good, and not be embarrassed about my weight anymore.

I am hoping for a nice loss on Monday, 4lbs would be nice, but anything 3+lbs would be good!

I know why I am doing this diet and what my focus points are, and quitting is NOT an option.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment