Thursday 9 April 2009

size drop !!! wooohooo!!

After slumming it in my baggy size 18 jeans for the past few weeks, I finally decided to 'brave it' this morning and try on the size 16's that nan bought me for my birthday last September, there was no way I was getting them on last year, and even in February couldn't get them on, so was expecting disappointment again, but NOOOO I got them ON! They fit, with EASE, and with a BELT tooo, soooo very very pleased :)

Still longing for the day I'll be able to get into a 10-12 again but for now, for today I am a very happy girl to get down into a 16 again :)

My next two goals are to get into the 12 stone Mark and then to get to 12 stone 3, which is what Chris's highest weight was when he started, obviously still not great weights, but a lifetime away from starting at an elephant-like 17 stone (it makes me feel physically sick to say that figure or even type it, I am ashamed and embarrased to have ever got to that size/weight. Even though I can't see much of a difference in the mirror, and I wish I could, there must be a big difference as I have lost over 2 Alex's in weight so far! The future still worries me with what to do with contraception and so on, as I know how badly it affects my weight, but I will have to deal with that when it comes to it. I still don't have normal monthlies as it is, so there is no point in even considering anything at this moment in time. For now I just want to keep going down the scales, for right now, at this moment in time, I still find it very hard to believe I will ever see 10 stone 1 - my BMI goal, or 9 stone 10 - my personal goal on the scales, as much as I really really want to.)

No comments:

Post a Comment